Ways to upload job requirements:
Uploading equipment in advance of applying for a shift
This is the best way to ensure you have all the requirements for a shift before applying!
- Go to Profile in the bottom right corner of your screen
- Scroll down to Equipment and press Add Equipment
- Select the the equipment you would like to upload and press next
- Upload a picture of your requirement by taking a picture or uploading a picture from your camera roll
Uploading equipment after applying for a shift
This occurs when you apply for a shift for which you do not have all the requirements already verified. In some cases, verification can take up to 4 hours which may result in the job you apply to being filled before verification is complete.
- Select the shift you are interested in and scroll down to the requirements
- If you are missing requirements, you will have the opportunity to upload them before applying to the shift and the upload button will be available
- Press upload and then Add missing item. Select the the equipment you would like to upload and press Upload picture
- Upload a picture of your requirement by taking a picture or uploading a picture from your camera roll and press Submit
Once you hit submit, our system will review the requirement pictures you have submitted:
- If the requirements are verified, you will see that the requirement says Cleared beside the name and you will receive a SMS notification
- If your requirement has not yet been reviewed, you will see that the requirement says Pending
- If your requirement is not verified, you will see that the requirement says Failed and you will receive a SMS notification to re-upload that piece of equipment.