Effective Date: September 11, 2019
Last Updated Date: September 11, 2019
- Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- Binding Agreement. Description. Spontaneous Paid Opportunities Today Inc. (“Spotwork” “we,” “us” or “our“) provides and makes available its marketing tools, scheduling tools, website located at www.spotwork.co (the “Site“), and its Spotwork mobile application (the “App“) (collectively, the “Service“). All uses of the Service are subject to the terms and conditions in this End User License and Terms of Service (this “EULA“). Please read this EULA carefully. By accessing, browsing or otherwise using the Service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this EULA. If you do not accept this EULA’s terms and conditions, you may not access, browse or use the Service.
AS FURTHER DESCRIBED BELOW, THIS EULA REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS, AND ALSO LIMITS THE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO YOU IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE.
- Changes to this EULA. You understand and agree that Spotwork may change this EULA at any time without prior notice; provided that Spotwork will endeavor to provide you with prior notice of any material changes. You may read a current, effective copy of this EULA at any time by selecting the appropriate link on the Service. The revised terms and conditions will become effective at the time of posting. Any use of the Service after such date will constitute your acceptance of such revised terms and conditions. If any change to this EULA is not acceptable to you, then your sole remedy is to stop accessing, browsing and otherwise using the Service. The terms of this EULA will govern any updates Spotwork provides to you that replace and/or supplement any portion of the Service, unless the upgrade is accompanied by a separate license or revised EULA, in which case the terms of that license or revised EULA will govern. Notwithstanding the preceding sentences of this Section 1.b, no revisions to this EULA will apply to any dispute between you and Spotwork that arose prior to the effective date of such revision.
- Eligibility. THE SERVICE IS NOT FOR PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 13 OR FOR ANY USERS PREVIOUSLY SUSPENDED OR REMOVED FROM THE SERVICE BY SPOTWORK. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, YOU MUST NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER. By using the Service, you affirm that you are at least the age of majority in your province of residence.
- The Service.
- Spotwork is Solely a Venue for Communications. Spotwork is a communications platform for enabling the connection between individuals seeking to obtain services (“Requesters“) and independent professionals seeking to provide services (“Professionals“). Spotwork does not itself provide professional services. The provision of all professional services is up to the Professionals, which may be scheduled through use of the App. Spotwork offers tools, information, and a method for Requesters to obtain professional services, but does not, nor does it intend to, provide such professional services.
- Mobile Services. The App may offer the Service via a mobile phone, tablet or other wireless device (collectively, “Mobile Services“). Your mobile carrier’s normal messaging, data, and other rates and fees will apply to your use of the Mobile Services. In addition, downloading, installing, or using certain Mobile Services may be prohibited or restricted by your mobile carrier, and not all Mobile Services may work with all carriers or devices. Therefore, you are solely responsible for checking with your mobile carrier to determine if the Mobile Services are available for your mobile device(s), what restrictions, if any, may be applicable to your use of the Mobile Services, and how much they will cost you. Nevertheless, all use of the App and the related Mobile Services must be in accordance with this EULA. For improved accuracy with payments, check ins and check outs, customer support, and safety, Spotwork may collect and store your location information if you enable your mobile device to send it to us. Collection of your location may improve the provision of the Service. The App uses location-based APIs as an essential part of its functionality, and certain features of the App will not function correctly if location services are disabled in the App.
In order for Professionals and Requesters to engage Spotwork for its Service, each must create accounts on the Service pursuant to the Agreement Between Independent Professional & Spotwork. For Use Of Spotwork Service or the Agreement Between Requester & Spotwork For Use Of Spotwork Service, as applicable.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- License. The Service is licensed, not sold, to you for use only under the terms of this EULA. Spotwork reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. Subject to your complete and ongoing compliance with this EULA, Spotwork hereby grants you a personal, limited, revocable, non- transferable license to access and use the Service.
- Content. Except for User Content, the content made available on or through the Service, including without limitation, any text, graphics, photos, software, and interactive features, may be protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights and owned by Spotwork or Spotwork’s third party licensors (the “Spotwork Content“). You may not copy, reproduce, upload, republish, transmit, post or distribute any materials from the Service in any way without prior express written permission of the copyright owner of such material or as otherwise specified in this EULA or permitted by the Service’s functionalities. You may not modify or use any materials obtained from or available through the Service unless you have obtained the applicable copyright owner’s prior express written authorization. Spotwork solely owns all design rights, databases and compilation and other intellectual property rights in and to the Service, in each case whether registered or unregistered, and related goodwill.
- Marks. The Spotwork trademarks, service marks, and logos (the “Spotwork Trademarks“) used and displayed on the Service are Spotwork’s registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks. Other product and service names located on the Service may be trademarks or service marks owned by third parties (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, with the Spotwork Trademarks, the “Trademarks“). Nothing on the Service or in this EULA should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Service without Spotwork’s prior express written consent for each individual use. You may not use the Trademarks to disparage Spotwork or the applicable third-party, Spotwork’s or a third-party’s products or services, or in any manner (using commercially reasonable judgment) that may damage any goodwill in the Trademarks. You may not use any Trademarks as part of a link to or from any Service without Spotwork’s prior express written consent. All goodwill generated from the use of any Spotwork Trademark will inure solely to Spotwork’s benefit.
- Restrictions. You may not sell, transfer, assign, license, sublicense, or modify the Spotwork and you may not reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Spotwork Content in any way for any public purpose. The use or posting of any of the Spotwork Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited. In addition, you also may not attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the App, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any of the foregoing restrictions are prohibited by applicable law). If you violate any part of this EULA, then your right to access and/or use the Spotwork Content and Service will automatically terminate and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Spotwork Content.
- User Content.
- Definition. “User Content” means any content that users upload, post or transmit (collectively, “Post“) to or through the Service including, without limitation, literary works, photographs, audiovisual works, artwork and any other work subject to protection under the laws of the United States, Canada or any other jurisdiction, including, but not limited to, patent, trademark, trade secret, and copyright laws.
- Screening User Content. Spotwork offers users the ability to submit User Content to the Service. Spotwork does not pre-screen any User Content, but reserves the right to refuse or delete any User Content in its sole discretion. In addition, Spotwork has the right, but not the obligation, in its sole discretion to refuse or delete any User Content that it reasonably considers to violate this EULA or be otherwise illegal or inappropriate. Spotwork does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any User Content, and under no circumstances will Spotwork be liable in any way for any User Content, including liability for any errors or omissions in any User Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Content uploaded, posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Service.
- Intellectual Property Rights. YOU RETAIN OWNERSHIP OF ANY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE IN YOUR USER CONTENT AND SUBMITTING YOUR USER CONTENT TO THE SERVICE DOES NOT TRANSFER OWNERSHIP OF YOUR RIGHTS.
- Licenses to User Content. You hereby grant Spotwork an unrestricted, assignable, sublicensable, revocable, royalty-free license throughout the universe to reproduce, distribute, publicly display, communicate to the public, publicly perform (including by means of digital audio transmissions and on a through-to-the-audience basis), make available, create derivative works from, retransmit from External Sites (as defined below), and otherwise exploit and use (“Use”) all User Content you Post to or through the Service by any means, through any media and formats now known or hereafter developed, for the purpose of providing the Service as authorized by this EULA. You further grant Spotwork a royalty-free license to use your user name, image, and likeness to identify you as the source of any of your User Content. You must not post any User Content on or through the Service or transmit to Spotwork any User Content that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
- You Must Have Rights to the Content You Post. You must not Post any User Content to the Service if you are not fully authorized to grant rights in all of the elements of the User Content you intend to Post to the Service. You represent and warrant that: (a) you own the User Content Posted by you on or through the Service or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this EULA; (b) the Posting and Use of your User Content on or through the Service does not violate privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights, moral rights, or any other third party’s rights; (c) the Posting of your User Content will not require us to obtain any further licenses from or pay any royalties, fees, compensation or other amounts or provide any attribution to any third parties; and (d) the Posting of your User Content on the Service does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party.
- Waiver of Rights to User Content. By Posting User Content to or through the Service, you waive any rights to prior inspection or approval of any marketing or promotional materials related to such User Content. You also waive any and all rights of privacy, publicity, or any other rights of a similar nature in connection with your User Content. You hereby waive and agree never to assert any and all moral rights, or to support, maintain or permit any action based on any moral rights that you may have in or with respect to any User Content you Post to or through the Service.
- No Liability. For the avoidance of doubt, Spotwork will not be liable for any unauthorized use of User Content by any other user or third party.
- Restrictions on Use of the Service.
- In using the Service, you agree not to:
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on the Service’s infrastructure;
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service, or any activity conducted on the Service;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or making up the Service;
- alter, deface, mutilate, or otherwise bypass any approved software through which the Service is made available;
- use any trademarks, service marks, design marks, logos, photographs, or other content belonging to Spotwork;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, Spotwork’s (and its hosting company’s) computer systems and infrastructure, or the technical delivery systems of Spotwork’s providers;
- harass, abuse, harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse, or harm of another person or group, including Spotwork employees;
- provide any false personal information to Spotwork;
- create a false identity or impersonate another person or entity in any way; x. restrict, discourage, or inhibit any person from using the Service, disclose personal information about a third person on the Service or obtained from the Service without the consent of that person, or collect information about users of the Service;
- gain unauthorized access to the Service, to other users’ accounts, names, or personally identifiable information, or to other computers or websites connected or linked to the Service;
- post, transmit or otherwise make available any virus, worm, spyware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to disable, overburden, impair, damage, or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other aspect of the Service or communications equipment and computers connected to the Service;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service, networks, or servers connected to the Service or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of those networks or servers;
- violate any applicable federal, provincial, or local laws or regulations or the terms of this EULA; or
- assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
- External Sites
The Service may contain links to third party websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is developed and provided by others. Spotwork is not responsible for the content of any linked External Sites and makes no representations regarding the content or accuracy of any materials on such External Sites. If you decide to access any External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
We pride ourselves on paying close attention to the interests, feedback, comments, and suggestions we receive from our users. If you choose to contribute by sending Spotwork or our employees any ideas for products, services, features, modifications, enhancements, content, refinements, technologies, content offerings (such as audio, visual, games, or other types of content), promotions, strategies, or product/feature names, or any related documentation, artwork, computer code, diagrams, or other materials (collectively “Feedback”), then regardless of what your accompanying communication may say, the following terms will apply, so that future misunderstandings can be avoided. By sending Feedback to Spotwork, you agree that:
- Spotwork has no obligation to review, consider, or implement your Feedback, or to return to you all or part of any Feedback for any reason;
- Feedback is provided on a non-confidential basis, and Spotwork has no obligation to keep any Feedback you send confidential or to refrain from using or disclosing it in any way; and
- You irrevocably grant Spotwork perpetual and unlimited permission to reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, modify, publicly perform (including on a through-to-the- audience basis), communicate to the public, make available, publicly display, and otherwise use and exploit the Feedback and derivatives thereof for any purpose and without restriction, free of charge and without attribution of any kind, including by making, using, selling, offering for sale, importing, and promoting commercial products and services that incorporate or embody Feedback, whether in whole or in part, and whether as provided or as modified.
- Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright or Other Intellectual Property Infringements
- Repeat Infringer Policy. Spotwork’s intellectual property policy is to (i) remove or disable access to material that Spotwork believes in good faith, upon notice from an intellectual property owner or its agent, is infringing the intellectual property of a third party by being made available through the Service, and (ii) remove any User Content uploaded to the Service by “repeat infringers.” Spotwork considers a “repeat infringer” to be any user that has uploaded User Content or Feedback to or through the Service and for whom Spotwork has received more than two takedown notices, which Spotwork believes in good faith to be valid, with respect to such User Content or Feedback. Spotwork has discretion, however, to terminate the account of any user after receipt of a single notification of claimed infringement or upon Spotwork’s own determination.
- Procedure for Reporting Claimed Infringement. If you believe that content on or the Service has been used or exploited in a manner that infringes an intellectual property right you own or control, then please promptly send a “Notification of Claimed Infringement” containing the following information to the Designated Agent identified below. Your Notification of Claimed Infringement may be shared by Spotwork with the user alleged to have infringed a right you own or control. Your communication must include substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work(s) that has/have been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed, or, if multiple works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the specific material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Spotwork to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Spotwork to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Designated Agent Contact Information. Spotwork’s designated agent for receipt of Notifications of Claimed Infringement (the “Designated Agent“) can be contacted at:
Via E-mail: email@example.com Via mail: Spontaneous Paid Opportunities Inc.
Attn: Daniel Copeland
8000 Yonge Street, Innisfil, ON L9S 1L5
- Dispute Resolution.
- Generally. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and Spotwork in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you and Spotwork agree that any dispute arising out of or in any way related to this EULA or your use of the Service will be resolved by binding arbitration. This agreement to arbitrate disputes includes all claims arising out of or in any way related to this EULA or your use of the Service, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of whether a claim arises during or after the termination of this EULA. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THIS EULA, YOU AND SPOTWORK ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
- Exceptions. Despite the provisions of the section entitled “Generally” directly above, nothing in this EULA will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of either party to: (i) bring an individual action in small claims court; (ii) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, provincial, or local agency if that action is available; (iii) seek injunctive relief in a court of law; or (iv) to file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
- Notice; Process. A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other party by mail or electronic mail (“Notice”). Spotwork’s address for Notice is: Spontaneous Paid Opportunities Inc., 8000 Yonge Street, Innisfil, ON, L9S 1L5 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Notice must: (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (b) set forth the specific relief sought. The parties will make good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if the parties do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or Spotwork may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or Spotwork must not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any. If the dispute is finally resolved through arbitration in your favor, Spotwork will pay you the highest of the following: (i) the amount awarded by the arbitrator, if any; (ii) the last written settlement amount offered by Spotwork in settlement of the dispute prior to the arbitrator’s award; or (iii) $1,000.
- Procedure for Arbitration.
- Arbitration will be conducted in accordance with the Arbitration Act, 1991 (Ontario), by one arbitrator.
- The arbitrator will not have been a
- director, officer, or employee of,
- contractor or service provider to, or
- director, officer, beneficial owner, or close relative of a beneficial owner of any contractor or service provider to any party for a period of 5 years preceding his or her appointment.
- The arbitrator shall make orders and give directions that are proportionate to the importance and complexity of the issues, and to the amount involved in the proceeding. The arbitrator shall exercise his or her authority to secure the just, most expeditious, and least expensive determination of the dispute.
- The arbitration award must be made within 180 days of the submission of the dispute to arbitration.
- Unless the parties agree otherwise, the Rules of Civil Procedure(Ontario) will govern the procedure of the arbitration.
- The arbitration will take place in Toronto, Ontario.
- The language of the arbitration will be English.
- Service of any materials in or connected with the arbitration will be validly effected by delivering a copy by Notice.
- The arbitral award (including any award as to costs) will be binding, subject to the parties’ right to appeal.
- The successful party may enter judgment on the arbitral award with any court having jurisdiction.
- The laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable in that province govern all disputes referred to arbitration (including the scope of the agreement to arbitrate).
- The parties shall maintain, and shall cause any witnesses, counsel, or professional advisers retained in connection with the dispute to maintain, all matters relating to any dispute (including all submissions made to, and the decision of, the arbitrator) in strict confidence during the arbitration process and for a period of 5 years thereafter.
- The parties shall keep confidential the existence of the arbitration proceeding and any element of it (including any pleadings, briefs, or other documents submitted or exchanged, any testimony or other oral submissions, and any awards), except as may lawfully be required.
- Continuing Obligations. Pending settlement of any dispute, the parties shall abide by their obligations under this agreement without prejudice to a final adjustment in accordance with an arbitral award settling the dispute.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND SPOTWORK AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Spotwork agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. If Spotwork makes any future change to this arbitration provision, other than a change to Spotwork’s address for Notice, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to Spotwork’s address for Notice, in which case this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected, will continue to govern any disputes between you and Spotwork. If you do not send such written notice, your continued use of the Service following any such change means that you have consented to such change.
- Enforceability. If the Section entitled “No Class Actions” is found to be unenforceable or if the entirety of this Section 10 is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this Section 10 will be null and void and, in that case, the parties agree that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue described directly below will govern any action arising out of or related to this EULA or your use of the Service.
- Choice of Law; Venue. If you are visiting the Service from the United States, then (A) this EULA will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada, excluding its conflicts of law rules, and (B) for any lawsuit or court proceeding permitted under this EULA, you and Spotwork agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located within the laws of the province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada. If you are visiting the Service from any other jurisdiction, then (Y) this EULA will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada, as applicable and (Z) for any lawsuit or court proceeding permitted under this EULA, you and Spotwork agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts in Ontario, Canada.
- Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SPOTWORK, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “SPOTWORK PARTIES”) MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SERVICE AND ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED, TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY THEREOF. THE SPOTWORK PARTIES WILL NOT BE SUBJECT TO LIABILITY FOR THE TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CONTENT OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION CONVEYED TO ANY USER, OR FOR ERRORS, MISTAKES OR OMISSIONS THEREIN, OR FOR ANY DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS OF THE DATA, OR INFORMATION STREAM FROM WHATEVER CAUSE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AS A USER, YOU AGREE THAT YOU USE THE SERVICE AND ANY CONTENT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SPOTWORK PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL OPERATE ERROR FREE, OR THAT THE SERVICE AND ANY CONTENT ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. IF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, NO SPOTWORK PARTY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SPOTWORK PARTIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON- INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL ANY SPOTWORK PARTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION RESULTING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE AND ANY CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF SUCH SPOTWORK PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SPOTWORK’S LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF ANY OTHER SPOTWORK PARTIES, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO $100.
- Third Party Disputes. SPOTWORK IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY CARRIER, SERVICE PROVIDER, OR OTHER THIRD PARTY SERVICE, AND ANY DISPUTE YOU HAVE WITH ANY CARRIER, SERVICE PROVIDER, THIRD PARTY SERVICE OR OTHER THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY OTHER USER OF THE SERVICE, IS DIRECTLY BETWEEN YOU AND SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU IRREVOCABLY RELEASE THE SPOTWORK PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES.
- Indemnification. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Spotwork Parties from and against any claims, actions or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your breach of this EULA, any determination that you are an employee of Spotwork, or your access to, use or misuse of the Spotwork Content or Service. Spotwork will notify you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding. Spotwork reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter which is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting Spotwork’s defense of such matter.
- Termination of the EULA. Spotwork reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate this EULA and your access to all or any part of the Service at any time and for any reason without prior notice or liability. Spotwork reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Service at any time without prior notice or liability. Sections 1, 4.b, 4.c, 4.d, 5.d, 5.e, 5.f, 5.g, 6, 8, 9, 10 – 17 survive the termination of this EULA indefinitely.
- Electronic Communications. Subject to providing your express consent, you consent to receiving certain electronic communications from us. If you choose not to opt-in, the remainder of this EULA will continue to apply to your use of the Service. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures, or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
- Miscellaneous. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Spotwork as a result of this EULA or use of the Service. You further acknowledge that by submitting User Content, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and Spotwork other than pursuant to this EULA. If any provision of this EULA is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this EULA, which will remain in full force and effect. Spotwork’s failure to act on or enforce any provision of this EULA will not be construed as a waiver of that provision or any other provision in this EULA. No waiver will be effective against Spotwork unless made in writing, and no such waiver will be construed as a waiver in any other or subsequent instance. Except as expressly agreed by Spotwork and you, this EULA constitutes the entire agreement between you and Spotwork with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all previous or contemporaneous agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties with respect to the subject matter herein. The section headings are provided merely for convenience and will not be given any legal import. This EULA will inure to the benefit of our successors and assigns. You may not assign this EULA or any of the rights or licenses granted hereunder, directly or indirectly, including by sale, merger, change of control, operation of law or otherwise, without the prior express written consent of Spotwork. This means that in the event you dispose of any device on which you have installed the App, such as by sale or gift, you are responsible for deleting the App from your mobile device prior to such disposition. Spotwork may assign this EULA, including all its rights hereunder, without restriction. It is the express wish of the parties that this EULA and any related documents be drawn up in English. Il est de la volonté expresse des parties que cette EULA ainsi que tout document connexe soient rédigés en langue anglaise.
- Contact Us. If you would like to contact us in connection with your use of the Service, then please refer to the contact information below:
Spontaneous Paid Opportunities Today Inc.
10 Dundas Street East, 6th Floor, Toronto, Canada, M5B 2G9
NOTICE REGARDING APPLE. You acknowledge that this EULA is between you and Spotwork only, not with Apple, and Apple is not responsible for the App or the content thereof. Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App. In the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, then you may notify Apple and Apple will refund the purchase price for the relevant App to you; and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple has no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App. Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to the App or your possession and/or use of the App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
Apple is not responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any third party claim that the App or your possession and use of the App infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights. You agree to comply with any applicable third party terms, when using the App. Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of this EULA, and upon your acceptance of this EULA, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this EULA against you as a third party beneficiary of this EULA. You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties. If Spotwork provides a translation of the English language version of this EULA, the translation is provided solely for convenience, and the English version will prevail.